Ah ! My Goddess














This anime story revolved around Morisato Keiichi. Morisato Keiichi is a down on his luck college student. Although possessing a diligent and generous nature, he had the misfortune of being born under an unlucky star. As a result, the current state of his life is somewhat unenviable. All that is about to change, however as Heaven has taken notice of his plight. A goddess, Belldandy, is dispatched to earth to grant Keichi one wish. One wish, be it unlimited power, wealth or his fondest desire. And his wish that a goddess like Belldandy will stay with him forever.


Comments

Nick Kimbrough said…
I'm here to tell you that if you think this anime is too girly to watch, your wrong. It is really good and for some reason I couldn't help but watch every episode and OAV. I got some strange looks when I told people I was watching Ah! My Goddess, and from the pictures you can't blame them!

Mind of Mereblood
It's has a girly story but with many fans service that make man like it too